Saturday 24 November 2007

Why it pays to be friendly with a beautiful woman... ;-)

I'll start off telling you all what I did yesterday before explaining the title of my post. ;-)

Yesterday I had a pretty quiet day, I went on the Maglev (Magnetic Levitation) train that connects Shanghai centre wit Pudong airport - the train is super fast and reaches speeds of 340km/hr - which in English is 211 miles an hour! It does the 18.64 miles in less than 8 minutes.

Other than that I didn't do a great deal - I did a little bit of shopping and then came back to the hostel and sat in the bar in the evening. I was sat drinking and watching the film they had put up on the projector and an american woman came and sat with me and we got chatting - she was a teacher in america, in her early 30's and extremely good looking.

Why it pays to be friendly? Well, the bar manager obviously fancied her - and as I'd been sat talking to her for an hour and a bit whenever she got free drinks so did I.. :-)

I've just checked in online for my flights home and I'm about to get a taxi to the airport. I'll see you all when I get home!

No comments: