Monday 12 November 2007

Past/Present Tenses

Morning all,

I sent Franny a message when the kids were marching past the apartment this morning at half 6 making as much noise as possible to see if I had any lessons today as the school timetable has been a bit hit and miss lately. I got a reply back more or less straight away telling me yes, and to be at the school for half 7 - wish I hadn't asked... :-)

I've taught one lesson so far today, 10 year olds in the primary school - I went through past and present tenses and they seemed to be getting the hang of them really well. We did 'eat/ate', 'buy/bought', 'see/saw', 'have/had' etc and I taught them a few new words too.

They were more or less getting them right by the end of the lesson - lets hope all the lessons go as well this week!

No comments: