Tuesday 6 November 2007

Hard days work

I'm sat here with a beer, chocolate & crisps after having a hard day at work - Well, 25mins teaching anyway :-D

I did a lesson on animals today with the younger kids in the Kindergarten - I'd printed a load of animal pictures before I came and picked a few today to teach them. We had Zebras, Sheep, Cows, Elephants, Pandas and a few others with them eagerly shouting the answers back and trying their hardest to pronounce the words after I said them - they were extra enthusiastic when they found out they got smiley face stickers when they got the answers right.

Ellie did the next lesson and did colours - for some unknown reason one of the boys just got up and hugged me in the middle of the lesson - the kids are so cute sometimes.

I'm off to the vocational school tomorrow morning at 7.30 - I don't know much about it - just that I'm getting picked up and driven somewhere new. I think these are older ones that are in work and learn English part time.

No comments: